Do I need a reservation?
Yes. Reservations are required to attend an in-person service.
Do I have to wear a face mask?
We are requiring our guests to wear a face mask when they arrive at All Peoples Church.
What if I forget my face mask or I don’t have one? All Peoples Church has a limited supply of face masks available for guests who do not have one.
What about kids?
There is no Kids Ministry offered at this time. Kids of all ages are welcome to attend services. There are venues that cater to families. Children should stay with their parents. Kids must be registered online to attend a service. Kids older than 2 years old must wear a mask.
How are you addressing social distancing in the Worship Center? We are asking all persons to wear a face mask when they arrive on campus. In addition, we have removed every other row, plus widened the aisles by removing additional seats. Our ushers will lead you to an open seat. Our ushers have been instructed to leave 3 chairs between households. Once the service is over, you will be released by row. These precautions are put in place to allow for social distancing.
What is the temperature screening accomplishing? We will check all staff & volunteers as CDC and County guidelines indicate a person presenting a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher should not be admitted. Our guests will be symptom screened. If symptoms present, they will not be admitted onto the campus.
Why is All Peoples Church opening if there are still concerns about COVID-19 and the need for all these protective measures? Great question. Throughout this entire pandemic the need to gather has been clearly expressed. The church is ESSENTIAL. The emotional & spiritual well-being of our community is taking a big hit, people are desperate.
Do you still take an offering? Yes, we consider this an act of worship. However, if you’re just checking out this whole church thing please do not feel obligated to give. This service is our gift to you. For those who call All Peoples Church their home, we ask you to give. We will not pass an offering bag. There is an offering box in the lobby or better yet, click here to GIVE online.
All Peoples Church is implementing enhanced safety measures to establish a low risk worship experience for our guests. These include:
- Temperature screening of all employees & volunteers and symptom screening of all guests;
- Requiring masks to be worn inside the worship center;
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the campus;
- Socially distancing seating to conform with CDC and County guidelines;
- Requesting guests to refrain from shaking hands or coming into contact with anyone outside their family;
- Posting social distancing & sanitation reminders in high traffic areas;
- Recommending immune compromised or high-risk guests avoid coming to the campus;
- Implementing enhanced cleaning using EPA approved disinfectants in high traffic areas, wiping down any surfaces that are contacted by guests;
- Our coffee serving station is closed;