Join our Lifegroups from July 1st-August 5th as we host our Summer Community Month! Check out the fun activities available for people in every stage of life to go deeper in community during the Summer break.
• Church-Wide Community Month Kick-Off – Monday, July 9th, 6PM – Playa Pacifica. Click here for more info.
• Night Hike & Worship, followed by Dinner at Denny’s – Thursday, July 5th, 7PM – Mission Trails Hike.
• Afternoon in the Park – Sunday, July 15th, 2PM – 2633 Melbourne Dr 92123. Bring games & snacks to share.
• Drive-In Movie Night (Mission Impossible double feature) – Friday, July 27th, 8PM – Santee Drive in Theatre.
• Dinner & Bowling – Wednesday, July 11th, 6:30PM – Aztec Lanes. Please note that we request each person attending pay for their dinner & bowling.
• Dinner in the Park – Wednesday, July 18th, 6:30PM – Kate Sessions Park in Pacific Beach – Please bring a blanket or chair – pizza and drinks provided (email/text Monica: firstname.lastname@example.org / 805 403 3184 for more info).
• Movie Night – Wednesday, July 25th, 6:30PM – 5555 University Ave. More details to come.
• Family Equipping Night – Wednesday, July 18th, 7-9PM – 5555 University Ave. Light snacks and beverages will be provided. Please note that childcare will not be available (email email@example.com for more info).
• Beach Hangout – Tuesday, July 24th, 6PM – Coronado Beach fire pits (near the dog park).