Welcome to All Peoples Church
Your First Sunday
- During your first visit on Sunday, we’d love to get to know you. You’ll probably find that a lot of our leaders and members hang out in the hospitality center before the service. We host visitors all the time and look forward to meeting you.
- In your Sunday bulletin you’ll find a ‘communication card.’ Our Communication Card is a little postcard that you can fill out in order to receive a note from us. We’ll drop you an email in response and would love to know how to pray for you.
- After the service, be sure to visit our Guest Cafe. We’ll have coffee and a free gift for you, and one of our pastors would love to personally thank you for your Sunday visit.
- On Sunday, make plans to check out a Lifegroup. Lifegroups are the heart of what we do at All Peoples Church. A list of current Lifegroups is available in your bulletin on Sunday morning, or at the Welcome Center. Our Lifegroups are area-based and we also have specific Lifegroups for college students and youth.
If you’d like to contact a leader and join a group, fill out this form.
- Our Welcome to the Family Class as on-going membership class that offers a free meal, child care, and all the details of what it means to be a part of All Peoples Church. Come with your questions and leave as a member! More information here.
- All Peoples Church has ministry opportunities available on Sunday morning and is also involved in various outreach events in our city and across the globe. As you plug into All Peoples Church we’d encourage you to find a way to serve that impacts our city and allows you to develop the gifts that God has given you.