EXPERIENCE THE EMPTY TOMB THIS EASTER
Join us for Easter on Saturday, March 31st, and Sunday, April 1st.
When you arrive for a service, you can expect to be greeted with a warm welcome, a complimentary cup of coffee, and help from our team to find a seat and enjoy the service. During the service, you will experience dynamic worship music, watch a dramatic performance by professional actors live on stage, and receive an uplifting message of hope.
If the idea of stepping into a church makes you a little nervous, you can learn about our flow of services here.
Four Identical Services
- Saturday 3/31: 5PM
- Sunday 4/1: 8:30AM
- Sunday 4/1: 10:00AM
- Sunday 4/1: 11:30AM
Services are 65 minutes and there is Children’s Ministry at all services.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
When: Sat 3/31 at 5PM and Sun 4/1 at 8:30, 10 & 11:30AM.
Where: Our Worship Center at 5555 University Ave, San Diego, 92105.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Every Sunday service is designed for us to encounter God through community, inspiring worship and an uplifting message.
• A friendly community of people of all ages and walks of life.
• A dramatic performance which will focus on the ‘Empty Tomb’ and the power of Jesus’ resurrection.
• An engaging, life-giving and fun kids program.
• Complimentary coffee.
• Directly beside our Worship Center in the Burlington Coat Factory lot.
• Look out for our friendly parking team who will assist you in find a parking spot.
• Check-in for all ages (babies-6th grade) is available outside our church office, which is located to the right upon entering our campus.
• An Easter-focused program, designed for kids to have fun and learn more about Jesus in age-appropriate classrooms.
• Easter activities.
A WELCOME FROM OUR PASTORS
Spring is a beautiful time of year with its new beginnings and new life. Easter is such a wonderful celebration of the new life that God can give us. My wife, Stefanie, and I want to invite you to join us this Easter weekend as we celebrate the fresh hope, joy, and new life we can experience through Jesus. We look forward to hosting you and your whole family. We hope you feel right at home.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Robert and Stefanie Herber